What is Blood Eternal Slot?
Recently, a lot of games began to appear, where the main characters are vampires. They can be found in books, movies, TV-shows, and even in children’s cartoons. In the online world, games using vampire themes are also quite common. The company Betsoft was no exception, which recently released the Blood Eternal slot machine, in which vampires became the main characters.
Gameplay of Blood Eternal Slot
On the reels of the slot machine, there are bottles of blood and holy water, a stone gargoyle, a cross, a castle, and card values, designed in the Gothic style. Special characters are also used:
- Vampires (two vampires) are depicted on the second and fifth reels. Together with other symbols participate in bonus games.
- Humans (guy and girl) are presented in the third and fourth columns. Involved with vampires in the prize rounds.
- Wild forms chains according to general rules. It also replaces other pictures in sequences, except humans and vampires.
- Bat and X2 Bat (one and two bats) create combinations on the lines. In double images, both bats are counted. Thus, the maximum chain consists of twelve elements. Payout is calculated at the rate per line and the coefficient is x10000.
Potential payouts are listed in the table. The slot is designed to play in a browser. It is created on the HTML5 platform. The Mobile version supports smartphones with iOS and Android.
Bonuses of Blood Eternal Slot
This section is dedicated to the prize features of the Blood Eternal Slot. If a vampire and a human being next to each other, eight free spins are given to the player. Two pairs of characters immediately start sixteen free spins.
There are a lot of buttons and labels on the video slot panel. We will help you understand them:
- Choose Coin – choose the face value of the coin;
- Bet per Line – indicate the bet amount;
- Max Bet – maximum bet;
- Spin/Stop/Skip – start spin/stop reels/skip animation;
- Double Up – play for doubling;
- Auto Play – automatic mode with auto spins;
- ? – paytable and general rules;
- Balance – money in the account;
- Last Spin Won – win in the last spin;
- Credits – Available Coins.
These heroes remain on the screen until the end of the round and perform as jokers. Each time the reels start, they place up to bright four additional Wild symbols in the columns. The game is played at the bet of the last regular spin. In free spins, the automatic mode works.
Pros & Cons
- Impressive graphics;
- High payouts;
- Lucrative free spins with extra Wilds;
- Massive multipliers.
- Free spins are hard to trigger.
Although this slot theme could not be called original, the developers at Betsoft managed to move away from templates and banal gaming solutions. The slot model turned out to be really original and very interesting. Classy six reels, combinations on both sides of the screen, moneyball free spins, special features of some symbols – you will definitely like these features.